Follow these steps to enable the Zendesk Chat integration in your on-premise Polytomic app:
- Create an OAuth client in your Zendesk Chat console. You can do so by following Zendesk's instructions here or visiting
- Make sure your valid redirect URLs include
- Once you have set up the OAuth client, the following environment variables have to be set in your Polytomic environment:
- Restart your Polytomic instance so that it can pick up the new environment variables.
- Whitelist Zendesk's IP addresses to ensure that it can communicate with Polytomic. Zendesk publishes the IP ranges they use on their support page. If you already have a working Zendesk Support connection in your Polytomic on-premise instance then you can skip this step.
- Go into the Polytomic app and follow these instructions to connect to your Zendesk Chat instance.
Updated 23 days ago