Polytomic can sync data to a variety of destinations:
- Business applications like Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Intercom, Stripe, and others.
- Spreadsheet applications like Google Sheets and Airtable.
- Databases and warehouses like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, and others.
- Arbitrary webhooks.
There are two types of syncs to choose from:
- Model syncs
Sync from the data models you defined.
- Bulk syncs
Bulk syncs are for syncing data into a data warehouse or cloud storage systems like Amazon S3 (ELT - extract, load, and transform). No model creation is required as these syncs move objects and tables wholesale from the source, automatically creating new columns in your destination to correspond to new fields in your source.
The Add Connection screen lists whether a connection is supported as a source, destination, or both.
Creating a sync is a five-step process:
- Choose a destination system and target object.
- Choose a sync mode.
- Specify a sync mapping.
- Choose a sync schedule.
- Review and confirm your choices.
Updated about 7 hours ago