Polytomic can sync data from your models to a variety of destinations:
- Business applications like Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Intercom, Stripe, and others.
- Spreadsheet applications like Google Sheets and Airtable.
- Databases and warehouses like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Google BigQuery.
- Arbitrary webhooks.
The Add Connection screen lists whether a connection is supported as a source, destination, or both.
Creating a sync is a five-step process:
- Choose a destination and target object.
- Choose a sync mode.
- Specify a sync mapping.
- Choose a sync schedule.
- Review and confirm your choices.
Updated 4 months ago